Postgraduate research in Psychology
About Psychology at Exeter
- Psychology at Exeter has over 170 academic staff, many research staff, and over 100 postgraduate students.
- Our staff are recognised internationally for their academic excellence, high quality research and applied output. They actively research the areas of psychology they teach, so their expertise feeds directly into our research-led programmes.
- We place a strong emphasis on your personal and professional development, as well as academic performance, and are committed to providing a friendly and stimulating intellectual environment.
- We also provide postgraduate training and continuing professional development (CPD) courses for Clinical Psychology professionals on the same site as our PhDs and Masters degrees.
- PhD students are supported by the Doctoral College which offers institution-wide support, training, and administration for all of our postgraduate and early career researchers.
Postgraduate research degrees
Find out more